Call for Interactive Workshops
We are still open to receiving your propositions
INNOFIN offers the opportunity to engage actively with delegates and innovation managers, to share your expertise through dedicated thematic workshops of approximately 90 minutes.
A flavour of past interactive workshops
- Open services innovation in a bank: How to get and absorb ideas from other sectors? (by Hans-Gerd Servatius from Management Systems Network)
- Risk and opportunity recognition through corporate foresight (by Allianz SE and Aarhus University)
- How to create a customer centric experience? From need finding to idea development of a financial service (by BBVA)
- Innovation through analytics and ethnography (by Seong Wag Geok from Institute of Systems Science at the National University of Singapore)
- Legal structures supporting innovation (by Thibaut Partsch from Loyens & Loeff)
- How to value the customers' voice to innovate? (by InSites Consulting)
Keep yourself informed or ask a question
You can contact the Conference Administration directly by mailing to
Follow us on Twitter !