Call for Papers/Submissions
We are still open to receiving your submissions
Selected papers will be invited for submission to the Special Issues related to the conference:
Innovation for Financial Services 2014 is a series of specialized international events for people working with innovation in the financial services sector and surrounding industries. The aim is to visit prime financial services centers across the world, building connections between financial services professionals, consultants, ICT experts, policy makers and academics and enabling them to present and discuss the latest developments relating to innovations for, and within, the financial services sector. Organized in close cooperation with Finance Montréal, the next event will be held in Montréal, on October 16th and 17th. It will be jointly organized with Montréal FinTech Forum, a leading forum for IT and Finance experts.
Montréal is a leading financial center in North America, and has demonstrated its strength through its stability during the recent financial turmoil. The international character of Montréal, its pro-business and dynamic environment and multicultural workforce are well known to its various business partners. As with the previous editions, Innovation for Financial Services 2014 will deal with innovation in financial services under all of its possible forms. This allows covering a large spectrum of the research and practitioner activities in innovation for financial services. Submissions from academic, research, consulting, industry, intermediary and policy organizations are strongly encouraged and should focus on the themes below.
or download as pdf.
Important submission deadlines
- Structured outlines and finalised, academic research papers can be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- For more details on the format of your submission, consult the submission guidelines
- 1st September 2014: Final submissions (incl. profiles & photos) registration and payment
- 1st October 2014: Presentation slides
- Dr. Anne-Laure Mention, Public Research Center Henri Tudor, Luxembourg
- Dr. Marko Torkkeli, Lappeenranta University of Technology, Finland
- Dr. Francesca Arnaboldi, University of Milan, Italy
- Dr. Peter Claeys, University of Barcelona, Spain
- Dr. Ivan Diaz-Rainey, University of Otago, New Zealand
- Dr. Pascal François, HEC Montréal (Université de Montréal), Canada
- Dr. Sergey Yablonsky, Graduate School of Management (St. Petersburg University), Russia
More to be announced soon!
Keep yourself informed or ask a question
You can contact the Conference Administration directly by mailing to
Follow us on Twitter !